- Description : 3 way centre channel loudspeaker
- Enclosure : type Sealed enclosure
- Drive units HF : 25mm coated fabric dome, damped vented enclosure
- Drive units LF/MF : 140mm ep38 polymer cone
- Drive units LF : 2 x 165mm ep38 polymer cone
- Frequency response : 40Hz-20kHz ± 3dB on reference axis
- Frequency range : -6dB at 30Hz
- Dispersion : Within 3dB of response on reference axis
- – Horizontal over 40° arc ( ±20°)
- – Vertical over 20° arc ( ±10°)
- Sensitivity for 1W @ 1m : 88dB
- Impedance nominal : 8 ohms
- Impedance minimum : 5.0 ohms
- Crossover frequencies : 350Hz and 4.6kHz
- Power handling : 30 – 250 watts into 8 ohms unclipped
- Harmonic distortion : <1% 100Hz – 20kHz 90 dB @ 1m
- Connections : 2/3 way gold plated bi-wirable terminals
- Magnetic shielding : All drive units completely screened
- Dimensions : H x W x D 230 x 600 x 360mm (9.1 x 23.6 x 14.2in)
- Plinth maximum : W x D – Spikes/feet/stand height 21mm
- Net weight : 19.0kg (41.9lb)
- Shipping weight : 22.3kg (49.1lb)
- Accessories : supplied Removable non-slip feet
- Cabinet : real wood veneer finishes Cherry, Maple, Rosenut, Black Ash
The Spendor 'S' series loudspeakers feature many innovations.
- Linear-flow port technology for non-turbulent low frequency air flow and predictable bass response
- Spendor 'e' drive units with stiff, light internally damped ep38 polymer cones for ultra low colouration
- Dynamically damped cabinets which reduce energy re-radiation to inaudible levels.
Each model delivers a balanced energy output to guarantee a consistent sound and a vivid seamless sound stage in a diversity of living environments. This technology is complemented by elegant modern styling.
Whether you listen to music or film, stereo or surround sound, there is a Spendor loudspeaker system to match your individual lifestyle. Each model is calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standards + 1.0dB.