- Input Sensitivity : 125mV for maximum output
- Phono Input Sensitivity : 2mV MM
- Power Output : 33 Watts into 8 ohms both channels working
- Frequency Response : 14Hz-200kHz +/-1dB
- Bandwidth : 6Hz-300kHz +/-3dB
- Signal to Noise : >100dB
- Nett Weight :19kg
- Overall Dimensions (inc. terminals) :165mm X 430mm X 440mm (hwd)
The Sudgen Masterclass series presents the full magic and emotion of music. A totally complete and involving series where the technology and techniques have been subjected to hours and hours of soul searching to develop the ultimate musical performance.
The Masterclass units are all predominantly cased in aluminium expertly engineered and manufactured by our own skilled workforce. Cases which are designed to enhance performance, improve longevity and safely house the long life gold plated circuit boards. From input to output, including the user interface, all models are assembled in our premises using the highest grade of components.
Sugden Masterclass, extending the art of music reproduction beyond the scientific to an actual soul form and 'rescuing music from technology".
Inputs : Three line level, one tape, one phono (mm), one balanced
Outputs : One pre-out, one tape out, two pairs of multi-way WBT binding posts